Immortal

Re: Question

sasue11 wrote: :D I know.I think he wants to steal the hack.
Rofl. I dont need to steal shit. Unlike you I can code shit myself.
sasue11 wrote: suck a dick bitch
And again you're acting like a child. Oh wait you are ;) Go learn to code you Delphi Copy/Paster.
Felix wrote: void you emulate to ColdCrystal.

And this is bad.

Your license system really sucks.

I think before is better than now.
I changed the licensing system. Because I got scammed by some other resellers before you. I really wanted to be sure. Anyways I'm going to change the reselling system for you and for Mavi, because you guyes are the only resellers I trust.
I own a mansion but live in a house.
Immortal

CerberusDemon wrote: Felix ur aight, Void and Dowit are biggest noob's + scammer every one knows them on the internet.
Wtprohack.com
now controlledcheats.com
Void you'r a big noob haha that you need for a warrock update 5 months Sure the update never comes again, scammer. Probably a leeched src, now realy go away nobody likes ur here.
Lmao. Dowit changed. He doesn't scam. I stoped support for my WarRock hack at GzN because nobody had bought it. Try to find the source of my WarRock VIP and then talk.
CerberusDemon

Void1337 wrote:
CerberusDemon wrote: Felix ur aight, Void and Dowit are biggest noob's + scammer every one knows them on the internet.
Wtprohack.com
now controlledcheats.com
Void you'r a big noob haha that you need for a warrock update 5 months Sure the update never comes again, scammer. Probably a leeched src, now realy go away nobody likes ur here.
Lmao. Dowit changed. He doesn't scam. I stoped support for my WarRock hack at GzN because nobody had bought it. Try to find the source of my WarRock VIP and then talk.
Dowit changed, haha he leeched from guys over 80k € with his fake hack's and you know that.
You won't be long time here.You will see. You pissed me so off think you can code haha you don't even know how to search for one addy.Man better go away.
(-:-)
Immortal

CerberusDemon wrote:
Void1337 wrote:
Wtprohack.com
now controlledcheats.com
Dowit changed, haha he leeched from guys over 80k € with his fake hack's and you know that.
You won't be long time here.You will see. You pissed me so off think you can code haha you don't even know how to search for one addy.Man better go away.
Yes. I'm real leecher :(. Dowit did that in the past. He changed. If you don't trust it I really do not care. I never saw you released any working shit? At least my d3d is hooked -> my menu is working -> and it's undetected.
sasue11

Rofl. I dont need to steal shit. Unlike you I can code shit myself.
And again you're acting like a child. Oh wait you are ;) Go learn to code you Delphi Copy/Paster.
ha?Copy paster?hhhhh I don't copy paste.My menus were coded from scratch and I added shit into them.The only thing I copied/pasted was the GetProcessID Function.
CerberusDemon

Omg
@Void1337 ur realy biggest noob with ur friend dowit ....... and you don't know nothing about c++
You leech src from forums and copy it in c++.
I might have over 300 Addys for Wolfteam
(Tatoos)
(chars)
(Server-Sidet) maybe so far all
and I am closing to Inventory hack. Have the addys already I am better then you and dowit in all. maybe not in scamming, btw c++.
Immortal

CerberusDemon wrote:Omg
@Void1337 ur realy biggest noob with ur friend dowit ....... and you don't know nothing about c++
You leech src from forums and copy it in c++.
I might have over 300 Addys for Wolfteam
(Tatoos)
(chars)
(Server-Sidet) maybe so far all
and I am closing to Inventory hack. Have the addys already I am better then you and dowit in all. maybe not in scamming, btw c++.
1. I never scammed anyone. 2. Where is your proof bro? 3. My proof: http://i50.tinypic.com/9pv15k.png *Not ment for advertising!!* Also that's full coded in C++ with my own hand(with my right & left hand to be specific).

EDIT:
You again fail. You dont use addies for inventory hack. You really fail.
iluvhaxx

Who did something in the past , will do it in the future :)
he will scam more and more ...
why are you coming here anyway ? dowit and others ?
you all made noob hacks and you feel that it is going to be patched ...
you come here to steal cold ?
sorry but he is the best coder .
CerberusDemon

iluvhaxx wrote:Who did something in the past , will do it in the future :)
Yep you'r just right and you need some addys for inventory.So your fail..
sasue11

iluvhaxx wrote:Who did something in the past , will do it in the future :)
B6ooy's the best coder.
Then comes COLD HAX.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”